Hammad Baig presesnts Customs Duties & Excise after Brexit - All You Need to Know, in association with MBL (Management, Business, Law)
Hammad advises on all aspects of indirect tax law, particularly experienced in VAT, Customs and Excise law, classification and valuation’s disputes, warehousing and other customs’ relief matters, commercial litigation, insolvency and money laundering.
Session 1 10:15am - 1:15pm MAY 17 2021
Session 2 10:00am - 1:00pm MAY 24 2021
This live broadcast, delivered over 2 sessions, is aimed at those who wish to understand the application of the legal provisions relating to the specialist customs procedures available to businesses which would trade with the EU after the transition period on 1 January 2021.
The session is a must for lawyers, accountants, tax advisers and shipping and freight agents dealing with clients involved in trade with the EU or with other countries.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
Valuation and Classification
- Classification of customs goods
- Valuation of customs goods
Other Trade Issues
- How your custom authorisations may change after 1 January 2021
- Using the UKCA mark from 1 January 2021
Customs & Excise Planning and Reliefs
- Inward and Outward Processing Relief (IPR) & (OPR)
- Custom approved warehouse
- Import licensing
- Returned Goods Relief (RGR)
- End use
- Temporary Admission (Temporary Importation Relief)