The Law Friends Society is promoting its library of over 200 high quality CPD training videos using, as one of its examples, a talk given by Simon Hill. His talk, entitled 'Setting Aside Business Rates Liability Orders In The Magistrates Court', features as one of the teaser videos available to watch for free.
The teaser video library can be viewed here, or from the wider teaser library, here.
33 Bedford Row Chambers and Old Square Chambers members gave talks at the 1st The Law Friends Society 'London Civil Litigation Conference' on Tuesday 22 October 2019.
The event, which sold out, was held at London Conway Hall Conference Centre, Holborn between 9:00 am and 4:15 pm.
Attendees heard talks from:
(1) Austen Morgan - 33 Bedford Row Chambers - Litigating Brexit: The UK Constitution 2016-2019
(2) Alexander Adamou - - 33 Bedford Row Chambers - Part 36 Offers
(3) Oliver Isaacs - Old Square Chambers Chambers - Non Disclosure Arrangements
(4) Crispin Hayhoe - 33 Bedford Row Chambers - Child Maintenance Service
(5) Hammad Baig - 33 Bedford Row Chambers - Tax litigation and appeals to the tax tribunal
(6) Simon Hill - 33 Bedford Row Chambers - Setting Aside Business Rates Liability Orders
For further information about The Law Friends Society, click here.
For a Tweet for the event, click here.