33 Bedford Row Chambers and Old Square Chambers members will be giving talks on various civil litigation topics on Tuesday 22 October 2019.
The event is being held at London Conway Hall Conference Centre, Holborn and is organised by the Law Friends Society. Registration for the event starts at 9:00 am and the event is due to finish around 4:00-4:30 pm.
The speakers will be:
(1) Hammad Baig - 33 Bedford Row Chambers
(2) Elizabeth Fisher - 33 Bedford Row Chambers
(3) Alexander Adamou - - 33 Bedford Row Chambers
(4) Crispin Hayhoe - 33 Bedford Row Chambers
(5) Maurice O'Carroll - 33 Bedford Row Chambers
(6) Oliver Isaacs - Old Square Chambers Chambers
(7) Austen Morgan - 33 Bedford Row Chambers
(8) Simon Hill - 33 Bedford Row Chambers
Topics will include:
(1) Tax litigation and appeals to the tax tribunal
(2) Part 36 Offers
(3) Child Maintenance Service
(4) Workers rights post Brexit
(5) Non Disclosure Arrangements
(6) Litigating Brexit: The UK Constitution 2016-2019
(7) Setting Aside Business Rates Liability Orders
To book a place, please visit: www.lawfriendssociety.com
The full address for the event is:
London Conway Hall Conference Centre
25 Red Lion Square,
Holborn, London WC1R 4RL
A tweet for the event can be found here.
Follow the Law Friends Society on Twitter.